Commercial Refrigerator and freezer series
ice cream refrigerator
Product Name: ice cream cooler
Model No: BQL-1800
Applicable place: Ice cream shop, supermarket, commercial center, restaurant, bar, café bar, convenience store.
Original Place: Quzhou city Zhejiang Province, China
Brand Name: Snow Village
Style: single temperature, front open door, air cooled, frozen, aluminum frame, circulation wind
Certification: 3C, CE
* Available voltage: 220V/50HZ, 220V/60HZ, 110V/60HZ
* Operating temperature: -18~-22 °C ,temperature can be customized
* Cooling model: fan forced cooling
* Automatic defrost
* Refrigerant: R134a / R404a
* Condenser & evaporator: pure copper pipe
* Glass: tempered glass
* Coated steel color: green, white, red, yellow, blue
* LED light
* Digital controller with temperature display
* Door : back sliding
* Efficient forced air cooled system, top quality brand compressor.
* Digital controller for easy operation and fail-safe performance, featuring clear digital display
* Low noise levels so your customers and business are not disturbed.
* Tempered glass with heater defrosting , safe and bright.
* Consistent temperature maintained by fan forced ducted air flow to prevents product drying out
* Defrost water is vaporized with heat recovery vaporizer, no drain connection is required.
* The color of the side panel can be customized
* The GN pan in container also available to be customized .
* Back door with curtain or sliding door
Power Supply (W)
Temperature Range ℃
Dimension (LxWxH) mm
ice cream cooler
Condensing unit run for long period of time:
Excessive amount of warm product placed in the cabinet: allow adequate time for product to cool down
Prolonged door opening or door ajar: ensure doors are closed when not in use. Avoid opening doors for long period time
Door gasket not sealing properly: ensure gasket are snapped in completely, remove gasket and wash with soap and water. Check condition of gasket and replace it if necessary
Dirty condenser coil: clean the condenser coil
Evaporator coil iced over: Unplug unit and allow coil to defrost, Make assure thermostat is not set too cold, ensure that door gasket are sealing properly.