Product Name: four door commercial refrigerator
Model No: SLLDZ4-820L
Applicable place: supermarket, commercial center, restaurant,
Original Place: Quzhou city Zhejiang Province, China
Brand Name: Snow Village
Style: Dual temperature, fresh and frozen function, four stainless steel solid foaming door,
Certification: 3C, CE approved
Power Supply (W)
Temperature Range ℃
Dimension (LxWxH) mm
four door commercial refrigerator
1.Upright design, luxurious appearance.
2.Steel exterior and aluminum interior construction for long lasting durability..
4.CFC and HCFC free,
6.Coated with polyurethane foam for efficient insulated
7.Temperature inside is stable
8.Accurate with microcomputer thermostat.
9.Perfect sealing design locks the cold air inside and no leakage.
10.Interior LED light to ensure the interior brighter.
11.Exterior/interior stainless steel construction.
12.Digital temperature display, easy to operate.
13.Movable wheel to ensure the convenient moving.
Technical Support Contact Information
Snow Village Services highly skilled and experienced team of professionals stands ready to assist you. Contact the team member in your region with your commercial refrigeration maintenance, repair and warranty needs.
The difference between commercial and residential refrigerators
Commercial kitchen operators hesitate to purchase a commercial refrigerator for their restaurant. Sometime, they recur to buy more expensive residential refrigerators, but the choice is nor correct. Because the commercial refrigerator is more useful and economic than residential refrigerator for professional use..
Residential refrigerator’s disadvantage:
● Most of times manufactured by fragile materials. Danger of damages or corrosion from the hard professional use.
● Less storage space
● Weak compressors and minimal insulation results in heat loss and temperature fluctuations.
● Door storage poses a food safety risk because products on the door are not kept cold enough.
● May not comply with health code inspections.
● The thermostat is inaccurate, having as a result their indications do not represent the real indoors temperature
● Commercial Refrigerator advantage is more fit for commercial kitchen and commercial place.
● Manufactured by stainless steel AISI 304 with great strength against corrosion.
● Large storage space for easy cleaning
● Powerful compressors for maximum performance
● Design meets or exceeds health code requirements.
● Accurate temperature controllers with auto-defrost system
● Alarm functions for low temperature and open door.
● Made of commercial-grade materials which resist bacteria
● Hold up to heavy use in a busy commercial kitchen.
The residential refrigerator not only violates restaurant health and safety codes but also, it cannot operate effectively in a commercial kitchen.
The commercial refrigerators are designed for heavy use and high standards.
Purchasing a commercial refrigerator led to an investment that ensures efficiency, right function and durability.
Package and Transport
Compressor not running:
fuse blown or circuit breaker tripped: replace fuse or reset circuit breaker
Power cord unplugged: plug in the power cord
Thermostat set too high:set thermostat to lower temperature
Cabinet in defrost cycle: wait for defrost cycle to finish
Snow Village commercial refrigeration products’ advantage:
One of the many methods we use to ensure reliability for our products is through maintaining uniform temperature throughout the unit. This promotes both reliable food preservation, while also protecting the unit's working components to increase the longevity and reliability of our units.
By combining aesthetics with practicality, our products offer rust-resistant materials that are easy to clean, rounded corners to reduce workplace injury, beautiful interior lighting, and foam insulation throughout the full height of the compressor area to reinforce its durability.
Our uniquely designed door handles enables the user to not only clasp the handles with ease, but also provides near effortless opening through our product's pressure release system. As a result, our door handles can reduce workplace fatigue without sacrificing ergonomics or convenience.
Turbo Air maintains a strong commitment to preserve the environment and uses Cyclopentane for polyurethane foam insulation. Cyclopentane DOES NOT contain HFCs and has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and subsequently does not increase the global warming potential (GWP).