Commercial Refrigerator and freezer series
Product Name: workbench refrigerator
Model No: PLO.18L2C
Applicable place: supermarket, commercial center, commercial kitchen and restaurant, bar, café bar, convenience store.
Original Place: Quzhou city Zhejiang Province, China
Brand Name: Snow Village
Style: Single temperature, fresh function, six stainless steel foam door, 100% steel and copper.
Certification: 3C, CE
Power Supply (W)
Temperature Range ℃
Dimension (LxWxH) mm
Exterior material SS430, interior Pre-coated Aluminum
• Reversible doors and automatically self close when less than 90°open
• Inner box curved edges for easy cleaning
• Magnetic sealing strip keeps the cold air inside. Easy to remove without use of tools
• With Lock and key
• Digital thermostat Italian famous brand Dixell,Carel,Eliwell
• High quality famous compressor: Embraco
• Internal LED light
• Fans: Germany Well-known brand EBM fans
• Automatic defrost cooling system
• Adjustable stainless steel feet or lockable castors
• Special various front panel design according to customer request
Package and Delivery Details:
Packaging Details: suitable for sea freight strong wooden case
Delivery Time: 14-21 days
Product Details Photo:
Our Warranty Service & Technical Support
Our warranty policy is designed to protect our customers against any manufacturing defects in components and issues that result from the manufacturing process.
Units will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer, provided units are operated and installed under the specific usage conditions designed for each model as outlined by Snow Village User Manuals.
Our warranty includes parts, standard ground freight and labor performed at time of service. It also includes supplemental materials such as refrigerant gas, filter drier, welding, etc.
● Whole Cooler: 2 year warranty
● Compressor: 3 year warranty (First 2 years – labor & parts. Additional 1 years – compressor parts only.)
Technical Support Contact Information
Snow Village Services highly skilled and experienced team of professionals stands ready to assist you. Contact the team member in your region with your commercial refrigeration maintenance, repair and warranty needs.
So what do smart fridges actually do?
Here's a quick rundown of what's currently out there:
● More and more, we're seeing connected refrigerators that are capable of syncing up with the smart grid in cities where it's available. Fridges like those can automatically schedule costly defrost cycles for the times when energy rates are at their lowest. One model will even sync up with the Nest Learning Thermostat to take advantage of Nest's Rush Hour Rewards feature, or send your phone an alert if the power ever goes out.
● Some smart fridges aim to make your kitchen routine more efficient. That K-Cup-brewing Cafe Series fridge from GE includes Wi-Fi now, which lets you tell it to start heating the water up remotely, from your phone.
● Speaking of Samsung and LG, both brands envision their smart fridges as the central command centers for the connected kitchen, if not the entire smart home. That's why each one has a huge touch screen on the door, complete with its own set of fridge apps. Whether you want to set a cooking timer, follow along with a recipe, update your family's digital calendar, or just stream some music while you cook, smart fridges like these want to handle all of it.
● We're also seeing more and more fridges that feature built-in cameras that'll let you check what's inside remotely, from your phone. You can also typically drag little countdown timers over top of your food to help keep track of expiration dates. It's a surprisingly nice little feature.