Commercial Refrigerator and freezer series
Product Name: medicine freezer
Model No: LC-1000YP
Applicable place: pharmacy and hospital , supermarket, commercial center, restaurant, bar, café bar, convenience store.
Original Place: Quzhou city Zhejiang Province, China
Brand Name: Snow Village
Style: single temperature, two glass door, circulation wind, top/bottom mounted, 100% steel and copper, fresh, aluminum frame, circulation wind
Certification: 3C, CE
Internal and external galvanized steel panel with hard-wearing white power-coated finish
Temperature assure forced air cooling
Aluminum door frame with strong aluminum handles
Interior LED vertical lighting
Small floor space required
Self- closing door and LED lighting for energy savings
Thermoformed inner lining for cleaning easy
Power Supply (W)
Temperature Range ℃
Dimension (LxWxH) mm
Company Organization Chart
High efficiency compressors and improved coil design
Electronic commutated motors
Variable speed fan
Improved fan blade design
Anti sweat heaters
Improved insulation and gasket
Uniform cabinet temperatures
Reduced heat output from more efficient compressor system and fan motors
Extend product lifetime.
Product Details Photo:
Certification of Company and Products:
Snow Village had passed through"ISO9001 international quality system certification and "ISO14001 environmental management system certification", Snow Village’s products have passed through Chinese government compulsory 3C certification and CE certification etc.
Package and shipping
Global Distribution market Network:
Commercial restaurant and kitchen, Pharmacy shop, supermarket etc.
Our warranty policy is designed to protect our customers against any manufacturing defects in components and issues that result from the manufacturing process.
Units will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer, provided units are operated and installed under the specific usage conditions designed for each model as outlined by Snow Village User Manuals.
Our warranty includes parts, standard ground freight and labor performed at time of service. It also includes supplemental materials such as refrigerant gas, filter drier, welding, etc.
● Whole Cooler: 2 year warranty
● Compressor: 3 year warranty (First 2 years – labor & parts. Additional 1 years – compressor parts only.) Installation and Relocation
● Clean your fridge out approximately once every month.
● Organize to make things easier to find. Put milk, juices, and other drinks on one shelf, and your dressings, sauces, and similar items in another place.
● Keep a small jar (with the lid off) of baking soda in the fridge to absorb excess moisture. Please note that it has to be a jar and not a box.
● Check weekly for bad products to help keep out odors.
● Once your fridge is clean, one easy way to keep it clean is to empty and clean just one or two shelves or drawers at a time. The entire fridge is never spotless all at once, but it can stay reasonably clean without being an all-day project. Just make sure to cycle through all the shelves.
● Make sure that no parts will fall so it won't crash and break.
● Put shelf paper on the shelves in the fridge. It keeps the shelves from getting soiled.Once they get dirty just pull up, toss, and reapply a new design or texture!
● Keep sauces/marinades in a plastic basket. Easy to take out in one go (e.g. for bbqs) and if they do spill or break, you can just wash the basket and not the whole fridge.