Commercial Refrigerator and freezer series
upright display refrigerator
Product Name: circulation wind refrigerator
Model No: LC-1000YX
Applicable place: supermarket, commercial center, restaurant, bar, café bar, convenience store.
Original Place: Quzhou city Zhejiang Province, China
Brand Name: Snow Village
Style: single temperature, two sliding glass door, compressor mounted in bottom fresh function, plastic frame
Certification: 3C, CE
1.Convenient for customers to see and choose
2.Fan forced evaporator cooling, self evaporating drainage.
3.CFC and HCFC free, environmentally-friendly, and coated with polyurethane foam for efficient insulation.
4.Temperature inside is stable and accurate with microcomputer thermostat.
5.Perfect sealing design locks the cold air inside and no leakage.
6.Interior LED light to ensure the interior brighter.
7.Mounted famous performance compressor and evaporator, stable and low noise.
8.Stainless steel shelves and floor plated, corrosion-resistant, easy to clean and durable..
9.Customized and color optional, OEM acceptable,
10.First class quality components, two years warranty for all parts.
Power Supply (W)
Temperature Range ℃
Dimension (LxWxH) mm
circulation wind refrigerator
Management System: ERP, 6S and JIT
Production Flow Chart
Layout of Commercial Refrigerator
High efficiency compressors and improved coil design
Electronic commutated motors
Variable speed fan
Improved fan blade design
Anti sweat heaters
Improved insulation and gasket
Uniform cabinet temperatures
Reduced heat output from more efficient compressor system and fan motors
Extend product lifetime.
Product Details Photo:
Certification of Company and Products:
Snow Village had passed through"ISO9001 international quality system certification and "ISO14001 environmental management system certification", Snow Village’s products have passed through Chinese government compulsory 3C certification and CE certification etc.
Package and shipping
Commercial restaurant and kitchen, supermarket, commercial center,
Installation and Relocation
We make sure that the equipment will not be damaged during transport and that it is properly installed for optimal performance.
Our comprehensive service includes:
● Transportation of equipment to the point-of-sale
● Preparation for installation
● Review of electrical installations and the proper operation of the equipment
● Shelving and accessories installation
● Product marketing
● Explanation of the use and care of equipment
● Removal from the point-of-sale
● Clean your fridge out approximately once every month.
● Organize to make things easier to find. Put milk, juices, and other drinks on one shelf, and your dressings, sauces, and similar items in another place.
● Keep a small jar (with the lid off)of baking soda in the fridge to absorb excess moisture. Please note that it has to be a jar and not a box.
● Check weekly for bad products to help keep out odors.
● Once your fridge is clean, one easy way to keep it clean is to empty and clean just one or two shelves or drawers at a time. The entire fridge is never spotless all at once, but it can stay reasonably clean without being an all-day project. Just make sure to cycle through all the shelves.
● Make sure that no parts will fall so it won't crash and break.
● Put shelf paper on the shelves in the fridge. It keeps the shelves from getting soiled. Once they get dirty just pull up, toss, and reapply a new design or texture!
● Keep sauces/marinades in a plastic basket. Easy to take out in one go (e.g. for bbqs) and if they do spill or break, you can just wash the basket and not the whole fridge.